Xperdyte Advanced Manufacturing
Xperdyte Manufacturing is a cost-effective solution for improved manufacturing resource planning and offers a seamless integration with the Sage Partner &
Sage Evolution Core Modules.
How does Xperdyte Advanced Manufacturing work?
- Xperdyte Manufacturing extracts the raw materials from Sage Evolution into Work in Progress.
- Takes control of all the cost elements during the production cycle.
- Finished Goods are then returned, accurately costed into Sage Evolution’s finished goods inventory.
- Manufacturing variances and efficiencies are posted to a manufacturing variance account in Sage Evolution’s General Ledger.
Sage Integration >
Bill of Materials >
Work in Progress >
Component Tracking >
Production Scheduling >
Project Milestone Planning >
Material Requirement Planning >
2) Maintain the lowest possible material and production levels in store.
3) Plan manufacturing activities, production planning and purchasing activities.
Quality Control >
This can be done at at work centre level, on lot/batch numbers, on raw materials and during the production process.
Production Decanting >
Returns to stock any re-usable materials extracted from the item which is being decanted from.
Calculates the Nett Cost of the decanted item.
Xperdyte Manufacturing uses standards to measure variances against actuals:
1. Bill of Materials/Works Orders
2. Material Requirements Planning
3. Production Scheduling
4. Quality & Statistical Process Control
Quality and Statistical Process Control results are monitored against standards.
The Multi-level Bill of Materials offer advanced costings which form the base for setting standards against which Works Orders are measured for complete and accurate control of your production activities.