Xperdyte Advanced Manufacturing
Xperdyte Manufacturing is a cost-effective solution for improved manufacturing resource planning and offers a seamless integration with the Sage Partner &
Sage Evolution Core Modules.
How does Xperdyte Advanced Manufacturing work?
- Xperdyte Manufacturing extracts the raw materials from Sage Evolution into Work in Progress.
- Takes control of all the cost elements during the production cycle.
- Finished Goods are then returned, accurately costed into Sage Evolution’s finished goods inventory.
- Manufacturing variances and efficiencies are posted to a manufacturing variance account in Sage Evolution’s General Ledger.
Bill of Materials
Work in Progress
Project Milestone Planning
Material Requirement Planning
2) Maintain the lowest possible material and production levels in store.
3) Plan manufacturing activities, production planning and purchasing activities.
This can be done at at work centre level, on lot/batch numbers, on raw materials and during the production process.
Returns to stock any re-usable materials extracted from the item which is being decanted from.
Calculates the Nett Cost of the decanted item.
Xperdyte Manufacturing uses standards to measure variances against actuals:
1. Bill of Materials/Works Orders
2. Material Requirements Planning
3. Production Scheduling
4. Quality & Statistical Process Control
Quality and Statistical Process Control results are monitored against standards.
The Multi-level Bill of Materials offer advanced costings which form the base for setting standards against which Works Orders are measured for complete and accurate control of your production activities.
- Allocation of all costs as Fixed or Variable cost types.
- Compensation for yield losses.
- Powerful ‘what-if’ costing scenario functionality, applying marginal costing techniques.
Works Orders control the actual running and measurement of performance of jobs in production.
- Product routing through works centers.
- Prioritization of Works Orders.
- Compare actual performance against pre-determined standards.
- Allows barcode scanning for production feedback.
- Bi-product output can be recorded and costed
The Xperdyte Manufacturing MRP modules simultaneously achieves four objectives
- To ensure that materials are available for production and products are available for customers.
- Maintain the lowest possible material and production levels in store.
- Plan manufacturing activities, delivery schedules and purchasing activities.
- Xpernomics Graphing plots the future inventory optimization plan as well as retaining historical results for analysis
Xperdyte Manufacturing offers an interactive Production Scheduling calendar which allows Works Orders to be scheduled at Work Centre level.
- Graphical representation of scheduling is effortless.
- Touch Screens can be used to view tasks and enter feedback from the factory floor.
- Users can drill down to the machine and operators performing the works order with start and stop times.
- Create and set tests with tolerance levels and result parameters
- Per Lot number and/or per work centre
- Xperdyte will produce Laboratory and Certificate of Analysis reports (COA)