Xperdyte Advanced Manufacturing
Xperdyte Manufacturing is a cost-effective solution for improved manufacturing resource planning and offers a seamless integration with the Sage Partner &
Sage Evolution Core Modules.
How does Xperdyte Advanced Manufacturing work?
- Xperdyte Manufacturing extracts the raw materials from Sage Evolution into Work in Progress.
- Takes control of all the cost elements during the production cycle.
- Finished Goods are then returned, accurately costed into Sage Evolution’s finished goods inventory.
- Manufacturing variances and efficiencies are posted to a manufacturing variance account in Sage Evolution’s General Ledger.
Bill of Materials
Work in Progress
Project Milestone Planning
Material Requirement Planning
2) Maintain the lowest possible material and production levels in store.
3) Plan manufacturing activities, production planning and purchasing activities.
This can be done at at work centre level, on lot/batch numbers, on raw materials and during the production process.
Returns to stock any re-usable materials extracted from the item which is being decanted from.
Calculates the Nett Cost of the decanted item.
Xperdyte Manufacturing uses standards to measure variances against actuals:
1. Bill of Materials/Works Orders
2. Material Requirements Planning
3. Production Scheduling
4. Quality & Statistical Process Control
Quality and Statistical Process Control results are monitored against standards.
The Multi-level Bill of Materials offer advanced costings which form the base for setting standards against which Works Orders are measured for complete and accurate control of your production activities.