Migrate from Sage 50 or Sage 200 to Sage Intacct
The momentum of modern business shows no signs of slowing down. If anything, it’s accelerating. Enterprises need to operate in an always-on, digital world in which we all expect results on demand.
Many businesses rely on Sage 50 and Sage 200 to meet their financial management & accounting requirements. And for many businesses, Sage 50 or Sage 200 is their first and only choice when it comes to accounting software. Many of these businesses eventually grow and evolve and will eventually start to push the limit on their accounting package.
Signs that you have reached the limits of Sage 50 Cloud Pastel software:
- You have an increase in transactions (>1.5m) in the system.
- You are experiencing business growth and need to provide more employees with user access.
- You need to allocate permission-based roles for users.
- You are expanding into other countries outside of your current territory.
- You have increasingly complex business processes.
- You need to consolidate disparate systems and multiple entities.
- You need to execute more advanced management reporting and BI.
- You want to access data on the go via a cloud native solution.
- You want to manage full finance function remotely.
- You want better visibility and control over financial periods.
- You want integrated CRM functionality.
- You need to eradicate high IT and Infrastructure costs.
- You need advanced handling of foreign currency, tax and legislation.
- You have an increased need for customisation of your system.
Why switch from Sage 200 Evolution to Sage Intacct:
- Sage Intacct is a true-cloud solution, with a true multi-tenant architecture allowing users access from anywhere; updates are released quarterly, are applied automatically, and require no downtime or consulting services.
- Dashboards and reports deliver instant visibility and eliminate the need for Excel-based reports.
- Deep vertical focus and automation of key industry processes, eliminating the need for manual tracking.
- Uses a modern, dimensional account structure which streamlines both the chart of accounts and reporting.
- Multiple entities share the chart of accounts, customers, and vendors; consolidations and eliminations are automatic, providing immediate visibility to consolidated results.
- Latest Artificial Intelligence innovation. Sage Intelligent GL, Intelligent Time and AP Automation designed to ensure integrity of financial data and automation.
- Modern, ease-of-use functionality, including dashboards, and process flows.
- Automated, configurable workflows to eliminate manual approval processes increasing productivity.