Non Profit Organizations
Alnet Technologies has extensive experience in successfully assisting non profit organisations streamline their financial processes.
Accounting systems are not something you change or replace often. However, as your nonprofit organization grows in size or complexity, you reach a point where manual processes drain your productivity, and you struggle to analyze your growing range of financial and operating data. At this point, you need a system that leverages the latest technology advancements.
At a minimum, a modern accounting system for nonprofits should automate and streamline core financial management functions such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Financial Close. But you can hardly fuel your growth and need for accountability and transparency by simply automating the minimum. Nonprofits have accounting, tracking, and reporting needs that require specialized functionality in their financial management systems.
Some challenges faced by Non Profit Organizations:
- Funding reduced or delayed due to COVID.
- Ability to gain accurate access to data and insights needed to attract more funding.
- Challenged by inefficient manual reporting processes which hinders staff productivity.
- Ensuring compliance and mitigating risk, globally and nationally.
Gains using Sage Intacct:
- Gain complete visibility and transparency.
- Comprehensive fund accounting.
- Fast consolidations.
- Stronger internal controls, tighter cash management.